If you’ve checked out our approach, then you know we are passionate about helping people and organizations navigate the complex waters of this new brave world as we build a new economy.
Our client services are designed to meet the needs of:
- Detailed Research on Your Community’s Capital – Our research services provide an understanding of capital, both financial and non-financial, in a community. Our team will make recommendations for strategies to access and deploy that capital within your community with the use of innovative emerging ideas. Learn more about this service.
- New Economy Leadership Training – If your executive board, leadership team, or department team would like to learn more about the new economy, local investing, crowdfunding, open sourcing, and other innovative practices that are disrupting markets locally and around the world, this 90 minute professional development training is for you. The types of firms we provide training to range from bankers and financial advisors to entrepreneurial service organizations and economic development agencies. Schedule us for your next leadership team retreat.
- New Economy Leadership Facilitation – For teams and organizations who would like to take this information a step further by envisioning how it can be integrated into new and existing programming and service offerings, we offer a half day facilitated discussion and action session. This service is most appropriate for organizations who are directly serving entrepreneurs or investors.Schedule us for your next strategic planning retreat.
- Speaker’s Bureau – Our team is available to lead workshops, participate in panels and speak on topics of the new economy, local investing and community capital.Explore our full range of topics.Schedule us for your next event.
- Investment Readiness Training – Are you getting ready to raise capital for your entrepreneurial endeavor? Our team will review your business case, educate you about your options for raising capital, and help you prepare your pitch. Learn more about this service.
- Contract CFO/COO services for Social Enterprises—Through a partnership with Barry Lipscomb, an experienced CFO, visionary, and Reconsider Advisory Board member, we are able to help those unique organizations who are tackling the challenge of blending meaning making with money making. Learn more about this service.
- Revalue – Reconsider’s Registered Investment Advisory (RIA) sister firm was launched in 2013 in response to growing interest from investors who believe there has to be a better way. Revalue believes that there is a better alternative to traditional financial services. The firm helps to uncover and strengthen the connections between their customers, their values, their wealth, and their community. Revalue’s goal is to empower clients to invest with clarity.
Call (734) 372-4051 or email email@example.com to discover Revalue’s services..
Everyone deserves a friendly piece of advice. Contact us to find out how we can be of help.